Driven by our passion to safeguard Malaysia, Sunway has contributed close to RM60 million since March 2020 to help the country battle the COVID-19 pandemic and has engaged in collaborative partnerships to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the nation.
We actively encourage all Malaysians to do their part in fighting this pandemic by getting vaccinated to achieve widespread vaccination coverage. This is also part of our CSR commitment to giving back to society aligned with our pledge to advance the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs).
Sunway Vaccination Centres
Four vaccination centres or Pusat Pemberian Vaksin (PPVs) amounting close to 200,000 sq. ft. operated across Selangor – all of which were offered rent-free, to expedite vaccination rollout in the country. As of 22 August 2021, the Sunway vaccination centres have administered more than 350,000 COVID-19 vaccines.
Checkpoints to Complete
The vaccination process takes up an average of 45-60 minutes per person with six (6) checkpoints to look out for.
Registration in MyVAS system
Counselling & consent confirmation
Vaccination validation & reactions observation
Collect vaccine card & schedule next vaccine appointment
- Register via MySejahtera app to be vaccinated. Alternatively, log on here or call 1800-888-828 to register.
- Bring along
- your Identification Card (IC)
- smartphone to access your MySejahtera account
- relevant medical letter(s) or report(s) from your doctor alongside a list of your current medication(s) should you have any underlying medical condition.
- Wear a top with sleeves that can be easily folded up for vaccination to be administered on your upper arm.
- Show up at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time.
- Rest and recover.
- Monitor for any adverse effects following immunisation (AEFI) through MySejahtera app.
- Should you encounter any adverse reaction after the vaccination, seek treatment from the nearest hospital or clinic immediately.
- Report any side effects after receiving COVID-19 vaccine via MySejahtera app, the nearest clinic or hospital, or www.npra.gov.my
- Continue practicing the 3W’s (Wear a mask, Wash your hands, and Watch your distance) and avoid the 3C’s (Crowded places, Close contacts, and Closed spaces).
Gain insight into the full spectrum of our journey in supporting the government’s initiatives towards accelerating the nation’s recovery from the pandemic!
Our highest gratitude and appreciation go to the unsung heroes – the frontline workers and volunteers running a tight ship at vaccination centres nationwide, providing a pleasant and efficient vaccination experience for the rakyat.
We implore those who have yet to vaccinate to register for an appointment today! Embodying the spirit of #kitajagakita, remember: we are all in this together!
Sustainable Development Goals
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs) introduced by the United Nations set forth a holistic framework for the mapping and evaluation of our CSR blueprint. The following outlines the UN-SDGs we vigorously and systematically contribute towards, and how our engagement priorities are integrally related to their achievement.