ABOUT SUNWAY ENGINEERING
ONE OF MALAYSIA’S FOREMOST
Mechanical – Electrical – Information Technology Specialist
* Commenced business on 27th April 1995, with a current staff strength of 122.
* Subsidiary of Sunway Construction Sdn. Bhd. (a member of Sunway
* Construction Group Berhad) – A leading construction conglomerate.
* CIDB Registered G7 Contractor with 5-star rating in SCORE 2015.
* ST Registered Class A Electrical Contractor
* The “Best Electrical Contractor Award 2015” from the ASEAN Federation of Electrical Engineering Contractors (AFEEC).
MISSION & VISION
We aims to provide high quality services in mechanical, electrical, information technology and design management works through a motivated team of professionals who contribute to the success of the industry and the customers we serve.
To lead as an integrated, quality-focused and technologically superior design management, mechanical, electrical and information technology service provider in the Asia Pacific region that generates excellent returns and customer satisfaction.
Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health Policy
We, Sunway Engineering Sdn. Bhd. (341887-W), a Mechanical, Electrical, Information Technology and Design Management Engineering Services Provider, are focused on exceeding Customer’s Expectation. It is the policy of Sunway Engineering Sdn. Bhd. To meet and satisfy Quality, Environment, Safety & Health Management System Requirements of its clients through the follow:
* To ensure that all staff are effective, efficient and consistent in the performance of their duties and responsibilities by providing requisite leadership, training, support and motivation;
* To optimise total costs by doing right thing right the first time and every time;
* To strive towards a ZERO life loss at all project work sites;
* To continually improve and innovate to achieve the highest standards of work quality and service excellence;
* To continually improve environmental, safety and management practices;
* To comply with applicable, environmental, safety and health laws, legal and other requirements;
* To prevent accidents near misses and health hazards through systematic hazard identification, risk assessments determining controls and training.
This policy reflects to Company’s fundamental thrust towards inculcating TOTAL QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, SAFETY & HEALTH MANAGEMENT principles, practices and value.
“Our Culture, Our Shared Commitment”
* Authorised Capital RM 5,000,000
* Paid Up Capital RM 2,500,001
CUMU LATIVE TURN-OVER
* RM 3.119 Billions
From RM16 million annual turnover in 1995, Sunway Engineering has grown from strength to strength over the past 21 years to a company with an annual turnover of more than RM380 million for the financial year ending 2015.
Sunway Engineering has prided itself in achieving respectable revenue growth in the construction M&E and IT sectors despite intense local competition.
With a well-proven track record in addition to being backed by a leading construction conglomerate, potential clients can be rest assured of our ability to consistently perform and deliver quality projects on time.
- Turnover (RM Millions)
Quality, Environmental And Safety & Health (QESH) Policy
We believe that a proactive attitude from all our employees is necessary to ensure the achievement of our quality, environmental and Safety & Health objectives. In line with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System & ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System requirements, we have established a QESH policy that is religiously adhered to by all within the organization. This QESH policy illustrates our commitment to providing quality services and products to our clients in order to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Extensive Skill Enhancement Initiatives
We continue to strive for progress and to create a prolific workforce of skilled professionals. We achieve this by investing in education and training to create the conditions necessary for sustained growth in the mechanical, electrical and information technology industry.
Innovative New Product Development
New products and new techniques represent the key factors that allow us to keep pace with the constantly changing needs of the marketplace. In this respect, we will continually explore avenues to further diversify our services and to create dynamic market strategies to position ourselves ahead of our competitors. We have ventured into smart-homes, a transparent operating system that converges communications, content, convenience, security and information systems solutions into a single infrastructure creating an entire new generation of user applications.